Dr John Brodie
Gary Wright JP
Patricia Edwards JP
Geoff West JP
Kathryn Leaney JP
The NSWJA Training Team brings together the experience and expertise of six Association members to design and deliver targeted training to Branches on request.
The Training Team comprises
- Dr John Brodie, State President
- Patricia Edwards, Director, Desk Liaison,
- Gary Wright, Director, IT and Communications
- Geoff West, Training Officer, Lower North Shore Branch
- Kathryn Leaney, Director, Member Support (Training Team Committee Chair)
You can request the Training Team to come to your Branch or training event to deliver training on a wide range of topics such as:
Or you can nominate a topic of particular interest to your Branch and the Training Team will design and deliver to your requirements.
If the form below opens in your default browser and then fills it in, you will need to save the document to your computer for the SUBMIT button to work. It is best to download the form to your computer and then open the file from your computer. When you fill in the form you can click the buttons at the bottom of the page to submit, print or save the form.