Are You A Justice of the Peace?
Are you a Justice of the Peace?
We invite you to join a community-based, professional association which is dedicated to
· Providing support for both Community based and workplace JPs in their role and duties;
· Working with your local community improving JP services to the public;
· Networking and learning opportunities from highly experienced JPs;
· Giving access to training through a Learning Management System (LMS) developed to improve your JP knowledge and prepare you to successfully complete the knowledge exam for re-appointment;
· Providing leadership opportunities in guiding and supporting other JPs (for a listing of 10 Benefits of Membership download the flyer
Are you motivated to achieve personal satisfaction by
· volunteering your JP skills in your community; and
· helping others?
As a member of the Association, when you volunteer on any of the Association’s Community JP desks you will be covered by our Volunteer Worker Insurance and our Professional Indemnity Insurance.
If the above is of interest we ask you to join (download the paper application form or apply online) the New South Wales Justices Association Inc. (NSWJA).
If you would like to speak to a NSWJA member representative to gain further information about the Association please click here.
NSW Justices Association – Representing and supporting JPs in NSW since 1911.